Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SNOW!


I cannot believe that it snowed! I mean I know the weather channels have been saying that we'll get snow, but holy cow, not this much! It's been fun though (: I've gotten to snuggle up with Nick and watch holiday movies, do some holiday baking with my mom and sisters, and have some awesome sleepovers :P With all of this snow though, I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow and it's not closer to Christmas! Either way, I've been extremely thankful that I only lost power for about an hour Monday evening. I don't know what I would have done in the cold :\


My least favorite part about all of this weather though? The wind! It makes it so hard to go and play out in the snow. It's mostly ice now, but I was able to get a few good pictures before it became unbearable. This was my first time playing with Isabelle in the snow too :D she is usually in Hawaii for Christmas (lucky little girl!) so it was awesome for me to have her over and spending all of this time for me! It's supposed to snow more tomorrow too, from what I've heard? Let's hope that it's nothing too crazy! I'm supposed to go to my cousin's wedding on Saturday, if they have power.. Eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment