Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lately

Things have been strange. I'm constantly getting emotional over the smallest things, and I feel as though I cannot do anything right. And let me tell you, it sucks. I used to be so carefree and outgoing, and now I barely do anything. I sit on my laptop and iPod all day long, how boring is that?

I've started talking to an old friend from middle school again though, and it's cool because she is extremely down to earth. We've only hung out once, but it was fun to be out. Alexa is extremely creative too, and a huge inspiration to me since she has amazing photography and writing skills. Two things I wish I was better at.

But anyways, I'm new at this whole blog thing. Lately though, it just seemed like it'd be a good idea and maybe even help some. I've had so many crazy thoughts in my head, it's good for me to get them all out. And maybe this will help improve my writing skills too! It could be a win-win situation :P

No comments:

Post a Comment