Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Happy Thanksgiving :D! I can't believe that it's already here. In some ways though, it seems like we should have already had this wonderful holiday. Nick and I are celebrating our 21 month anniversary today as well, how awesome does that make today? :) I can't wait to see all of my family. I get to have an early dinner with my family over at my grandparent's place, and then Nick and I are heading back to his house for a dinner later this evening! I'm going to be completely stuffed. Hahaha. I wasn't really in charge of making anything this year, but that's probably because my sister is definitely the cook in our family. I've gotten to take a ton of pictures though! That part sort of turned into my job. I'm so grateful for everything I have, all of my friends and family, and Nick too! I don't know what I would do without all of my close loved ones, they are there for me through everything, when I ask and even when I don't. So to all of you, thank you so very much! To the rest, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, no matter what you do to celebrate :)


2 comments:

  1. i live in glasgow, (scotland) but my friend, whose father is from america, celebrated it! it seems like an amazing holiday! hope you had a fabulous time <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool, and thank you! It is definitely an awesome holiday, and a great excuse to indulge in so much food :)

    ReplyDelete