Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love bug and Love bird


I don't know how these names started, but they've managed to stick. Nick and I have "matching" nicknames for each other, and these just happen to be one of the million. I love him with all of my heart, and everything in the world that I have. I'm so thankful for him and all that he does for me :) I know I don't deserve most of it, but he's still always there for me. It's so amazing to me how long we've been together and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!


What makes it even more awesome is the comments we get from other people, just about how we've been together for so long and how happy we look together. Comments like those may be corny and cheesy to some people, but I love hearing it all. The fact that so many people notice how long we've been together amazes me :) Even his best friend talks about it. Apparently we're the only couple he knows that's been dating for as long as we have, and are still this happy! (Thanks, Alex).

Anyways, he makes me happy and I love him. I always will! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment