Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

I think I will always remember 2010 as the year that I went from being a kid to an adult, and actually started my life. In the past year I have graduated high school, maintained an awesomely amazing relationship with Nick, lost some friends but gained some others, started my college career and completed my first quarter, and overall really learned a lot about myself. I know there are things that I need to do in order to maintain this happiness I currently have going for me, but I'm not going to let the fact that it is almost a new year define that. I'm not saying I won't make any new year's resolutions, but I think that this year I'm just going to change what I want when I feel it's the right time to do so.


So overall, thanks for being a great year 2010! With your ups and your downs, you have really helped me to figure out who I am and what I want to become. And with that, let us celebrate!
HERE'S TO 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Grats on a great 2010 and here's to survival of the next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Certainly the same to you :)

    ReplyDelete