Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter Break

I can't believe how quickly it's coming to an end! It is definitely ending with a bang though! Double dates, an awesome boyfriend, best friends, Kinect and Wii parties - what else could you ask for? :D


Ryan and Alyssa used to be mine and Nick's best friends. We sort of had a falling out, but now we're reunited and had a blast with our first double date in forever! Girl time with one of my best friends tomorrow, another game night with Ryan and Alyssa on Saturday, probably hanging out with Alexa on Sunday! I can't wait :D school starts Monday though! Yuck. But it's Nick's birthday :D so I can't wait!
Anyways, I'm definitely rambling.. but today and this week has been amazing and I definitely couldn't be any happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment