Saturday, December 18, 2010

T-Minus 7 Days!

Can you believe it? I can't wait :D I'm not really sure why, but I woke up so extremely excited for Christmas this morning! Maybe it's because it's only a week away, or maybe it's because I'm almost all done with making my presents? I don't really care why I'm so excited, I just wish time would go by faster :) and to add an awesome surprise and make all of this even better? Nick's grandparents are coming up from New Mexico on Tuesday to visit for Christmas! I love them, his whole family is awesome (: it's been so cute too because his little five year old twin brothers have known about it for a while and Nick never believed them until earlier tonight when I told him, after his mom told me while we were shopping together :P how silly!

I'm definitely very excited to say the least! :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment