Monday, April 4, 2011

Holy Tollito!

I'm not even sure if I spelled that right :P anywho..

I've been SUPER busy since Nick and I came back from Arizona! It seems like I'm never going to be able to get caught up either. Until tonight, that is.

Once I was back in Home Sweet Washington, Nick and I got to play grown-ups-living-on-our-own for a whole week :) we went grocery shopping and bought a whole bunch of healthy food, cleaned the entire house, made sure to keep up with daily chores, went to school for a brand new quarter, and Nick of course, went to work! And we even squeezed in some time for a trip to Seattle <3 it's never really a big deal to go to Seattle, but I absolutely love it there, and it's nice to walk around a city every now and again!

While Nick was away at work, I had the pleasure of moving. I hate moving. Sometimes. Ah, what am I saying. The whole packing everything up and actually moving it part sucks, but I enjoy getting to buy new room furniture and figure out how I'm going to decorate everything! Let me tell you, this is taking forever!

That's all kinda why I haven't been posting as much (like I promised, ahem!) eep. Plus I got a really nasty flu this past weekend, but it was thankfully only one of those 24-hour flubugs. But now that it's a brand new week, everyone is home again and I'm getting back into the swing of school after my wonderfully amazing spring break trip to AZ!

3 comments:

  1. brackes from relity are sooo nice! The thoughs of decoration are always taking forever but this forever is so sweet! I remember how proud and super busy I was when been decorating my own 1st ever place (I'm still here by the way, but it doesn't matter)! But decorating in paper and in stores is the only nice part in it - when you actually put in places, painting the walls and so on, you happen to be in the middle of nightmare!
    Happy, you came back posting - missed you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were! haha :b Glad to hear that the move went well, er, as well as a move CAN go.. (:

    Can't wait to see you again! I have some big news to tell you (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to you both!

    Alexa, sorry I disappeared :b I've been SWAMPED! I can't wait to hear your big news though! And see you again too :D

    Lyosha, I'm still living with family.. but I know what you mean! I can't wait to move out on my own and be able to decorate my very first place :)

    ReplyDelete