Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wedding Expo!

No, I am not currently engaged, not yet at least. I've just always loved everything there is about weddings! Going to the Wedding Expo every year was a sort of tradition between my mom, sister Chelsey, and myself. It's been a few years since we've all been able to go and this year it's back in Bremerton and we've been planning it for months! We even get to bring Isabelle along for the experience :) even better? I have an awesome camera to take pictures with this year! Yippie! I can't wait to see how the styles have changed over the years :) maybe even get some cool ideas for when it's my turn to have my own dream wedding!

1 comment:

  1. AH I LOVE THIS POST! hahah (:
    I wanted to go so bad! :b
    Weddings make me soo happy, as you know.. haha :b

    Let me know if you have any awesome ideas! :D!

    ReplyDelete