Thursday, January 13, 2011

Changing things up a bit!

Definitely can't sleep because I slept in so late this morning :P but it works in the end because I procrastinated on my homework (surprise, surprise!) plus I still get to text Nick and keep him company while he's doing inventory!

But anyways, I'm obsessed with this color of green lately! I'm still not one hundred percent positive that this is the exact shade, but I'll get it over the next few days! The one I'm looking for is my "Wedding Green" haha. I've always liked the color, but lately I can't get enough of it! Especially after the Wedding Expo - gah!  I could definitely see myself getting married with these colors! We'll have to see though - only time will tell from here!

3 comments:

  1. My fiance just found her shade of green for our wedding. Green is a great color for a wedding imho. Looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! :D I wish IIIII could like this a million times! hahah (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! I really like it for a wedding color :)

    and thanks, Alexa!

    ReplyDelete