Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Awesomely fantastic day

I really don't know what it is about today; but for some reason, it felt amazing :) I was super worried about my math test this morning but then when I got it I found out that it consisted of only five problems! Heck yeah! I'm feeling pretty confident about those five problems too so, fingers crossed! Then English was awesome too, but that's never really a bad class for me. For some reason though, I'm a pro at this section. My teacher even referred to me as a "Diagram Goddess" :P how funny is that? This kid I sit next to, Kyle, is pretty cool too! I'm glad I'm making new friends :)


Anyways, now that I just gave you a little rundown about my day at college, how was everyone's day? It really felt like a Friday for me, but I think it was just because of how great my day was and it was sunny on top of it! Oh, annnd THERE'S ONLY TEN MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! :D! Yippppie!

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday felt like Friday to me too! haha :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it wasn't just me! :P I thought yesterday felt more like Friday than today does! Hahah

    ReplyDelete