Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chuck E Cheese

Where a kid can be a kid! :D! Or even better, where adults can be kids!

(this was taken right after our friend dropped some tickets on the ground)

Nick and I decided that we would go celebrate his recent promotion and our snow day with a trip down to Chuck E Cheese, especially since he has to work inventory tonight :| I wanted to put him in a good mood and it ended up being a blast! We totally rocked the games, and a friend of ours works there so he gave us tons of free tickets too! Hello, 1600! (not all from tonight, but that's our total from the last three trips there) .. can you say awesome?! It's always nice to have a day like today, where we have it all to ourselves. Sleeping in, watching movies, taking naps (I did mention I love them, right? :P), and fun little dates of ours <3 I couldn't have asked for a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment