Saturday, March 12, 2011

Battle: Los Angeles

Nick and I were able to go out on a little date last night like I had mentioned earlier, and the movie did not disappoint! It's surprising too, because most of the reviews said it was terrible, but I guess that's because it's not a movie for people who don't like combat all the time? Who knows. It's kind of like watching a video game too, because it's shot while they're running, which I guess could turn-off a certain crowd. I was definitely interested the whole time though, and Nick is officially obsessed ;) It was fun to go out again like we used to :) even when it's just for a movie! (one he's been waiting foreverrr to go see though! :p)

Now it's Saturday though, and I'm not sure what we have planned for the day. Sleeping in was amazing, although the sleeping part was a little rough, but we will definitely be doing something else!

What do you have planned for your weekend? :)
Any fun date-nights with friends or loved ones?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked it! I'm going to see it tonight, and I was a little put off by most reviews I read. But I love "guy movies", so it sounds like this one will be good :) Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely much better than the reviews made it sound, that's for sure! If you love "guy movies" too, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :) haha. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete