Thursday, June 30, 2011

GREAT NEWS!

I HAVE A JOB!

Yep, you read that correctly! I am now a working woman! :) No, it's not with Victoria's Secret (although that would have been a really cool job) it's with Armed Forces Bank. It's pretty random, but I'm still so excited! I applied for the position Sunday night, got a call Monday about an interview Wednesday, had my interview at 1:00 and by 4:00 I was hired! Awesome, right? I mean, I've only been applying like crazy for a year, so this is totally fantastic news for me! They're even working around my vacation that's coming up! (15 days to be exact!) Eeeeeep, I can't believe it! Nick is even taking me out to lunch today to celebrate, too! (isn't he just the greatest?!) Well, off to lunch I go! Maybe I'll even wander around the mall for some new work outfits! :)

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I've found a new job too so no one understands you better than me!

    Lyosha
    Inside nd Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! Congrats on the job to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Love that new job feeling:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely a great feeling! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you suck at blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like to think of it as "sucking at blogging", rather that I'm out living my life and not worrying about coming home each night and posting about every little thing that occurred. Blogging was never supposed to be a major part of my life, just something that I got into for a little while. Thanks for your concern, though! You obviously take the time to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos to you!

    Anonymous sucks at being a human being.

    ReplyDelete